This information has been produced to help you understand everything you need to know about the way MobileHawk.co.uk collects, uses and shares personal data, what your legal rights are and how to exercise them.
We hope you’ll take some time to read this document; we’ve tried to keep it all as simple as possible and to avoid jargon, and we’ll make our best efforts to keep you informed if there are any changes to the way we process your personal data in the future.
MobileHawk.co.uk takes its responsibility of protecting your data very seriously and we do advise you get to know our practices – If there’s anything here you don’t understand or if you want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Who is the Data Controller?
We are MobileHawk.co.uk trading as Mobile Hawk.
What kinds of personal data does MobileHawk.co.uk process?
Mobile Hawk collects personal data for specific purposes; with that in mind, we have created a list of the types of personal data that we may collect, either directly from yourself or from other sources, in order to achieve those purposes.
The kinds of personal data we may collect are:
|If you are a:||We may process these types of personal data:|
|Lead||Forename, surname, email, telephone number. Postcode and IP address|
What are the purposes Mobile Hawk collects personal data for?
Mobile Hawk uses personal data firstly to fulfil any contractual obligations that exist between us and yourself; where we request personal data be provided to enter into, or meet the terms of any such contract, you will be required to provide the relevant personal data or we will not be able to deliver the goods or services you want. In such cases the lawful basis of us processing the personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
We are required by law to process personal data for purposes relating to our legal obligations, these include:
- To provide for the organisations’ financial commitments, or to relevant financial authorities
- To carry out required business operations and due diligence (E.g. administration, reorganisations, security, investment or corporate/asset sales)
- To cooperate with relevant authorities for reporting criminal activity, or to detect and prevent fraud
- To investigate any insurance claims, claims of unfair dismissal, claims of any kind of harassment or of discrimination, or any other claim whereby the organisation may have to defend itself.
Where we have received your consent to do so; Mobile Hawk will use your personal data for the following purposes
To inform you of other goods and services provided by third-party organisations. The goods and services we will promote are mobile phone and sim deals, broadband deals, loan and finance deals, energy deals and other relevant money-saving offers under the grounds of legitimate interest.
- Google Analytics – Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TQ
- Google Adwords – Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TQ
- Facebook – 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG
- Bing – Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG
- Leadbyte Limited – 9 Abbey Square, Chester CH1 2HU
- Loanable – Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7AQ
- Latch Media Ltd – Kemp House, 150-160 Coty Road, London, EC1v2NS
- Monetise Media – Unit J Williams Yard, Derby Road, Melbourne, Derby, DE73 8JR
- Lead 365 – 6th Floor Alexandra Warehouse West Quay, The Docks, Gloucester, England, GL1 2LG
- Duke Leads Ltd – International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN
- Intelling Limited on behalf of O2. Intelling Limited: Registered address – Southmoor House Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9XD Company registered number: 08157548. Data Protection Licence: Z3282214.
- SwitchExperts, Southmoor House, Southmoor Road, Manchester, United Kingdom, M23 9XD
- Breeze Mobile, 18 Edward Square, Bloomfield Avenue, Dublin 4. Ireland. https://www.breezemobile.co.uk/terms.php
We will also process personal data to achieve our various legitimate business interests; these are purposesthat have been defined by us where we have balanced the necessity on our part to process the data for each purpose against your own expectations, interests and legal rights.
Our legitimate interests for processing personal data are:
- To provide goods and services where it has been requested
- To send notification on subjects to individuals who have asked to be kept informed (i.e. subscribers)
Where does Mobile hawk obtain personal data from?
We will collect personal data directly from you in various ways. This could include when you complete an online form, or if you provide the data directly to a representative of Mobile Haw.
We also gather personal data through the following methods:
- From third-party organisations provided for a specific purpose; to deliver a product or service that has been requested.
Who will Mobile Hawk share your personal data with?
In order to achieve the above-stated purposes for which we process your personal data, we may have to share your personal data with some specific third-party organisations.
We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any third-party we share your personal data with is also compliant with data protection law.
The third parties we may share your personal data with include:
- Third party organisation acting as either data processers or data controllers where it is necessary to provide goods or services that have been requested, or to achieve our business purposes.
- Third party data processers or data controllers necessary to setup various resources.
- Third party data processers acting as marketing agents.
The specific types of third-party Mobile Hawk may share your personal data with include:
IT platform providers, aggregators
Mobile Hawk is not responsible for the data protection compliance of any of these third parties.
If we sell or reorganise our business, or if otherwise required by law or by an authorised regulator, we may transfer your personal data as a part of the general business data to the relevant parties.
Where will Mobile Hawk store your personal data?
Mobile Hawk will not transfer your personal data to any country outside the European Union (EU) other than those that have been granted an adequacy decision under the General Data Protection Regulation. We may, however, share your personal data with third-party organisations who then intend to transfer the data outside the EU. We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure those third parties are also compliant with data protection law.
How long will Mobile Hawk keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in line with this privacy notice.
The following criteria apply that determine the period for which we will store your personal data:
- Until we are no longer required to do so in order to comply with any regulatory requirements or financial obligations that we are subject to.
- Until we are no longer required to do so by any law it is subject to.
- Until all purposes for which the data was originally gathered have become irrelevant or obsolete.
- We will not retain your data for longer than 6 months after your last interaction.
Where the lawful basis of our processing is based on protection of vital interests and insofar any relevant health and safety obligations apply, Mobile Hawk may retain your personal data for up to 40 years.
Your Rights, Our Responsibility
There are several rights granted to you immediately upon providing us with your personal information; some of these are mentioned above. We’d like you to know that at Mobile Hawk we take your rights as a Natural Person seriously and will always conduct ourselves in a way that is considerate of our responsibility to serve your legal rights.
The Right of Access
This grants you the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed, and to be provided with relevant details of what those processing operations are and what personal data of yours is being processed.
If you would like access to the personal data we have about you, we ask that you contact us by using our details below
The Right to Rectification
This one is fairly straight forward; if you notice that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request we rectify the mistake. We will make every effort to respond to requests of this type immediately
The Right to Objection
The right to object is a basic freedom all democracies enjoy. If you wish to object to the way we use or have used, your personal data you may do so freely.
The Right to Portability
This is a legal right afforded to you that states we must pass on all of the details you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, either to your or to another provider of your choosing.
The Right to Complain
We will always try to maintain the highest standards and encourage the confidence our customers have in us as an organisation. In order that we can achieve this we do request that any complaints be first brought to our attention so we can properly investigate matters; if however, you would like to complain about Mobile Hawk to a supervisory authority you may do so by contacting the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113, or by visiting their website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number:
Cookies help us to recognise when you next visit our web site and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. You can usually change your browser so that it will not accept cookies.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. www.mobilehawk.co.uk shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this web site or its contents.
All www.mobilehawk.co.uk branded websites and their content (including any downloadable data or software) are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and www.mobilehawk.co.uk makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to such websites or their content and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, www.mobilehawk.co.uk makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of www.mobilehawk.co.uk howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither www.mobilehawk.co.uk nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
www.mobilehawk.co.uk websites may contain hyper-links. These hyper-links connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own web site and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of www.mobilehawk.co.uk.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangements thereof are the copyright of www.mobilehawk.co.uk or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.mobilehawk.co.uk or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of www.mobilehawk.co.uk is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by www.mobilehawk.co.uk in respect of the use of any such trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
MobileHawk Unit 34, 67-68 Hatton Garden
T: 0203 3977 354