Choose from our extensive range of SIM-only deals, we have rolling 30 day plans as well as 12 month contracts. 30 days. SIM only plans are ideal if you are trying to rebuild credit or simply just want a new price plan for your existing handset.
Youu may have to get your phone unlocked first if you are moving to a new provider, this can be done easily by your provider although there may be a small charge. You can also transfer your existing number across to your new SIM card by using the PAC code.
When is a SIM-only deal the right choice?
A SIM-only deal could be a good idea for you if:
- you already have a phone you are happy to carry on using
- you don’t want to be tied into a long contract
Advantages of SIM Only Plans
- cheaper calls, texts than with a full contract because the cost doesn’t include the price of your phone
- you’re not tied into a long contract
- they usually offer more call minutes and more texts than a mobile phone contract or pay-as-you-go (PAYG) service
- No top ups like on Pay as you go